Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Other 1%

I did mention that 99% of this blog would be dedicated to writing and similar topics, but that leaves me with 1% to talk about whatever the hell i want. And today that's boxing.

Tonight Andre Berto takes on Jan Zanvek something for the IBF welterweight title...why is this fight significant? It really inst. But it will take up a couple of hours of my night and might be slightly entertaining. For one, Bert is guaranteed to win, tho you'll prob never hear of the other guy again but the one good thing that might come out of it is if Berto was able to fight the Mayweather/Ortiz winner next.

Ive been waiting for someone to pound Mayweathers ass into the mat for way too may years now. I thought Gatti would do it, then Hatton, Judah, Marquez, Delahoya(who I thought won the fight) and then Mosely.

And now there's Ortiz. Statistically I have Mayweather winning the fight, but I really, really, really, want Ortiz to rip his head off and then rematch Berto to unify the division...maybe even fight Paquio next....but for tonight its Berto and that other guy. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varsavian Press Spring Ebook Sale!

Fantasy : Hero of Twilight (Revised and Expanded) (Golden Griffin Book 1) Young Bathmal was born nothing and was destined to be no...