COF

COF

Monday, October 3, 2011

BOO!!

Ive officially returned from the moving slash headache grinder abyss. I'm all moved in to the new digs; pretty sweet. I even got some work done yesterday and a crapload done today. Still tying up the first draft of the project I failed to finish before moving; working on that more tonight.
I did get the second and third drafts done on another smaller project I'm working on. I'm gonna do a final draft of that tomorrow, a final read, then send it off to the Editor Gods.
I should finish the other first draft this week, then its on to the third draft of another I have hanging around...and so on...
Theres nothing in the foreseeable future that should prevent me from writing for long periods of time....so heres to the future. Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment