COF

COF

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Still on The Road

Been writing my face off lately; which is just the way I like it. Who needs a face anyway?

I'm about two thirds of the way done with the second draft of Road To The Golden Griffin 3. Ill be able to stitch that up early next week then dive right into the third draft. Other than a face, who needs sleep?

I sometimes like it when I get surprises in between drafts. Yesterday a character appeared (and even a minor variation to the plot thread he was on) who had no real reason to be there, though I did give him false hope.  Easily remedied. But one time, in my earlier fledgling days, I wrote half a novel with one character named one thing, and then the rest of the novel with the character having a completely different name.

Shit happens.

I'm getting y ass back on The Road. Kingdoms to save, people to kill. Until next time World.

No comments:

Post a Comment