COF

COF

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday! Sunday!

Stand-Alone Project is going along good. Running it through its Third Draft phase now, strengthening, cutting, polishing, changing, finalizing, all that good stuff.
I love all my stories, but I love them to different degrees. This one is up there. Sometimes Ill be writing something and will be glad when its done. But projects like this I never want to finish because I'm that attached; which is dangerous because that's when I end up with a 500,000 word monster.
But I know how to discipline myself and this project wont be anywhere close to that mark.
Now as for Dimensions...that's a different story.
Taken the day off today to hang with my son; him and I will be busy plotting to take over the world.
Tomorrow, back to said project.

No comments:

Post a Comment