COF

COF

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

Yeah so, current project is kicking my ass, as predicted. I don't mind. The main issue now is chapter structuring, which has never been a problem for me before but this time the actual LOOK of the chapters are vital to the story, which isn't  exactly linear. And it has to be done in such a way that a future reader can understand it and follow along  without getting bogged down in a maze of confusion.
I think I have it down now but its still early in the going.
I also need to be extra careful with the foreshadowing here; there are things happening in Book 1 which will effect Books 2 and 3 so a mess up now could be disastrous.
But on that note, I'm gonna give my battered brain a break for a couple of days. Ill return to the ass-kicking war on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment