COF

COF

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

My son gave me his cold so I been sick all week---Blah! I know its only tues but I hate being sick even just a little. Im semi on the mend now, or alt least Im gonna pretend not to be sick so I can do what I gotta do.

On the plus side I got a lot of good reading done and then hit up the Encore channel for some Ghost Busters. I havent seen the movie in years and was happy that it still holds up. Tonight Ill prob watch part two...which, if I remember right, wasnt nearly as good as part one.

Guess Ill see.

But what I really want to see is Krull. What ever happened to that movie?? I thought it was awesome when I was a kid but I havent seen it since.

Sigh.

On the writing front, Im pretty much done with the second Nonari book; just need to give it a last read through; hope to get started on that tomorrow, but for now, Im gonna pretend not to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment