COF

COF

Monday, August 6, 2012

Writing Away

Ive been a little quiet blogwise due to the current project. Plugged in a 12 hour day today and now I'm a 4th of the way done with the third draft of the 2nd Nonari book.

Lookin to pack in another 12 hour or longer day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. I hate the feeling after a long day of writing when you cant write anymore cause your batteries are dead but you're too tired to do anything else and you still have hundreds of pages lurking in the background waiting to be tweaked.

I'm not complaining, I'm just explaining.


By the end of tomorrow I'm aiming to be halfway done with the third draft with a 100% completion by Friday. After that, I just have to give her the final read though and then ship her off to the editor. Then Ill prob have to work on edits for Book 1: The Forvian Sphere for a couple of weeks, and then I have to do the unfun stiff: promoting it. But its got to be done. Books don't sell themselves unless you're Stephen King.

Thats it for now...cant way for the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment