COF

COF

Monday, September 3, 2012

300+ And Counting

Been a slow writing weekend; which isn't good since, as Ive said before, adding up all the projects I want to do will take around 300 years to complete...and that was rounding down. Not to mention I'm getting new ideas for new projects all the time, so that number will inevitability grow substantially as the months and years continue to tick by. It kinda feels like I'm the US Postal Service; no matter how much mail I collect and deliver, the mail never stops.

Statistically, if all goes well, I should have at least 43 years of life left to me. Not nearly the 300+ I need but its a start and Ill take all the years I can get and I'm thinking 20, 30 years from now, we will have found ways to prolong life sufficiently and efficiently enough to get me to the next marker. My immediate goal is to reach 100. Once I get there, then Ill start figuring out how Im gonna get through the other 200+.

The good news is, Ill be working on Nonari Book 3 all night tonight and for the better part of the week; also, if I can get my head on straight I'm gonna work on those anthology stories I mentioned before. I even have an anthology idea of my own that I might pitch to an editor if I can make it cool enough.

So that's me in a crooked nutshell. Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment