COF

COF

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9-11 And The End Of Summer

Today is the 11th anniversary of 9-11 and Ive spent the last couple of days agonizing over if I should blog about it or not. Theres not much I can add to what everybody else has already said and I try to keep this blog as vanilla as possible, keeping things like politics and current events out of it. I rather have this place here be one where people can come to learn, to laugh, to kill time, to teach me something, but not to be sad, or pissed off over real life. Here, I rather talk about reading and writing, science and history, fun and games.
So, in that regard, Im gonna refrain from blogging about 9-11 in any great detail save to say that my thoughts are of the 3,000 people who went to work and who lost their lives and with the 6,000+ others who were and have been effected as a result of that day.

Now, switching gears, writing on Nonari Book 3 is going great, thats the good news; the bad news is, its officially the twilight of summer.  I cant remember exactly when I became a summer guy but it happened at some point within the last few years. Ive always been a winter guy and hated the heat with a passion, but I guess Im getting old and need more warmth lol.

The same thing happened with beaches. I used to hate them too but a few years ago I was down in Coco Beach and I didn't want to leave it.

But now the warm weather is leaving and its time to prepare for a few months of clammy rain and then a few more months of snow and ice followed by a few more of drenching rain before the warm weather returns. Maybe I should move to Del Boca Vista. Maybe.

The winter wont be all bad though. The Forvian Sphere will be out by then, and maybe Book 3 of The Golden Griffin series, and by then Nonari Book 3 should be done and turned in and then work on Book 4 will begin.


Cant say I wont be busy and I don't mind that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment