COF

COF

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas 2012

Well, we re all still here and its another year practically gone. 2012 was one of the ok years; Ive had worse...The highlights: my son turned 3, Saint Flesh was published, albeit quietly (you all forgot about SF didn't ya?? Don't feel bad, so did I), and Forvian Sphere got contracted.
The Bad points: thankfully nothing happened bad enough to make the list.

2013, like every new year, is another fresh start. I have big things planned for the next dozen months though I despise the number 13. (lame, I know, but hey, what can ya do?) My resolution? To keep doing what I do until I get it done. Thats the only resolution Ive ever been able to keep.

I mentioned in the last post that I was working on something called Legends...well, I put that aside (again) to work on yet another project: Filibuster. Its a stand alone sci-fi and its gonna be awesome. Now I just cant wait for the holidays to be over so I can do some killer writing.

And with that, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment