COF

COF

Friday, February 1, 2013

JJS History Month: Day 1

As promised, today starts Jason J Sergi History Month, one fun fact about me every day for 28 days.

Since today is the first day, I figured Id start at the beginning, though ensuing fun facts wont be so chronological.

So here it goes, the man who became Jason J Sergi was born July 28th 1978.

I always try to sneak in the numbers 28 and 78 into my books. Call it narcissistic, weird, or an authors conceit, but remember this: there will come a time in the near future where I will be holding a contest where you the reader will have to find where I have hidden these numbers within The Nonari series...and it will be a chance to win some good spending money, so remember.

Thats my fun fact for today.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment