COF

COF

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Drafting Away

Just finished another draft of Nonari 3. I have one more to go before being done and done. If all goes well, I will have it finished and sent in to Spore Press by the end of the coming week. And then its right on to Nonari 4.
Like Ive said before, Ive already started work on Book 4 (that rhymed) and Ive even started work on the Last Book of the series as well. Talk about jumping ahead. If things go  perfect, Books 4 and 5 will be done this year and then 6 and the Final book next year, in 2014.
Sounds a bit weird that I'm taking about the last book when the first hasn't even been released yet, but I'm expecting word on that very soon and Ive recently gotten word that Book 2 will be released around x-mas time.
Thats all for now; I need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment