COF

COF

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nonari 3...done!

After a truckload of coffee, barely any sleep, and getting more gray hair, I just finished Nonari Book 3 and now the ms is resting comfortably over at Spore Press.
Its kinda weird to think that I wont see it again for over a year probably (and I dont even know when you readers will see it). As it is, I haven't seen The Forvian Sphere (which is Nonari Book 1 for those of you not in the know, for shame) in about a year save to reference details when writing the subsequent books, but Im expecting to see it again any day now and then you readers will see it soon after that. (I know I sound like a broken record, but hey, it will be worth the wait; trust me).
Book 4 is now under construction though I NEED to take a break before I throw myself into it full force, else my brain will deflate. Just a couple of days. I'm actually thinking of writing a short story, or maybe another novel but The Nonari is where my mind is at the moment so who knows.
When I wake up next Monday morning I will either be working on Nonari 4 or something else, but Im leaning more toward Nonari 4.

Who knows?  All I know is that I'm off to decompress; talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment