COF

COF

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Still Here

Blogs been quiet for a while but I'm still alive. Been mega-busy writing my face off and trying to make things happen and didn't want to bore you all with little meaningless updates. So I decided to come up for air now for this one all-encompassing somewhat meaningless update.

Nothing new on the publishing news front, sad to say. The publishing world is super slow, and slower for little guys like me. Of course, when that changes there will be a boatload of news and posts and contests, and all the usual things but for now the guns are quiet.

In the lull, Ive been busy working away; Nonari Book 4 is in the early draft stages but I suspended work on that since Books 1, 2, AND 3, are in limbo with the publisher; story of my life. But I have been hard at work on a new trilogy which I'm very excited about, and I'm also deep in the midst of finishing up a steampunk  short story. Also, simmering on the back burner, I have another stand-alone-that-wants-to-be-a-trilogy project that is in the early draft stages and I have a dozen or so short story ideas that are nibbling away at the corners of my mind but the current trilogy demands my attention.

So that's that for me.

I'm going back under; hopefully Ill have some awesome news by the time I resurface; wink

JJSR

No comments:

Post a Comment