COF

COF

Thursday, October 10, 2013

5 More Days Until The Dead Return...I mean Arrive..

So 5 more days until my next book, Memories of The Dead, comes out. I'm starting to gear up for its promotion and I'm feeling a little rusty, which is weird since its only been a year since Threat of Saint Flesh was published, but it feels like its been a lot longer than that.
Soon I'll be hitting up the reviewers, the radio stations, the local news outlets, holding contests, giveaways, and doing all the other fun stuff that goes into pushing a book up the ladder towards the public eye.
But until then, this is the calm before the storm, which for me means I'll be sticking to my regular schedule of writing, plotting, and hangin with my son.
5 more days until the book I've been working on since 2004 (and if you want to get technical, since I was a kid, since the mc had been a close friend of mine since I was at least 13) finally comes out and, in my bias opinion, its an awesome beginning to an awesome story. If I wasn't me I'd like to pick it up and read it, but since I am me I've had the opportunity to read it more times than anyone else on the planet, and believe me, after all the edits and proofreads, I have.
So 5 more days; and despite all the anxiety and over-protectiveness I feel in sending a baby of mine out into the world for the first time, I'm pretty friggin excited too.

Talk to you again on the 15th; I love you all.

Now I need to get my ass back to work.

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment