COF

COF

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Choppin Away

Just finished the third draft of Book 1 of The New Trilogy. (though my third drafts are really two-in-ones but lets not get technical) One more draft ought to finish that baby. If all goes well I should have it sent in to an editor sometime next month or early Dec at the latest. Then it will be nothing but working on the sequel to Memories of The Dead for the better part of next year. And then, who knows???
At the beginning of next month I need to kick the promoting of Memories of The Dead to the next level, but there's very little funnzies in that. Still, gotta be done.

But first I need to spend the next couple of days working on the synopsis and the trilogy summary for the current project. Still not funnzie but I don't dread writing them like I used to.  There are worse things out there...oh yes, there are.....

I got a lot of things in the works over here and I cant wait to share them with you all.

Thanks everybody....talk to you soon.

JJS


PS: I forgot to mention that I have a new FREE short story about Mars that I will post to the blog soon for your reading pleasure. Keep checkin the blog for that and a bunch of other cool things, like contests and giveaways (everyone likes money right?) in the spirits of Halloween, Turkey Day, and X-mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment