COF

COF

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello 2014!

I just finished kicking the last of 2013's ass out the door and now I got some news on a couple of fronts.

FRONT A: looks like my book Hunters of Shadow (book 3 in the Road To The Golden Griffin series) will be out sometime in the first half of this year, so I'm happy about that. In my opinion, Hunters is the best of the series so far.

FRONT B : after over two loooooong years of waiting and cutting through bullshit, my book The Forvian Sphere (book 1 in the End of The Nonari series) will finally be published and available to the reading public on........Feb 1st!!!! (give or take a couple of days). I've been working on the final edit for the past couple of weeks now and should be done by next week sometime.

It's been a good start to 2014 so far and I'm gonna try to keep the ball rolling. My plan is to have 4 books out by the end of the year. Wish me luck! Haha

JJS


No comments:

Post a Comment