COF

COF

Monday, February 10, 2014

THE MIDNIGHT SCORPION

...and other tales of the speculative.

I have a new (my first) shirt story anthology coming out later this week. Its titled (you guessed it) The Midnight Scorpion...and other tales of the speculative. The antho will contain both previously published and unpublished stories, with a diverse mix of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror elements all mixed in...tho, I must admit, its heavy on the sci-fi.

The anthos centerpiece--or in this case, the end-piece--is the title story, The Midnight Scorpion, a sci-fi yarn of epic (aka novella) proportions and scope. Its a first in a long series of stories that may one day (many moons from now) end up collected in a novel or two. The second installment will be published within my second anthology, which isn't due out until around x-mas time.

Until then, feel free to pick up a copy of this antho when it comes out this week. I will post here the moment I find out that its live.

And in the spirit of this new release, since I always like to have some time of promo going on for my readers, for the first month of its release, The Midnight Scorpion...and other tales of the speculative,  will be absolutely free for those who wish to review it. The process will be simple: send me an email telling me what kind of copy you would like (print or ebook--most versions) and I will send it on to you. In exchange, you promise to review it and post your review somewhere online (your blog, goodreads, amazon, etc etc) at some point in the future. No time limit, the reviews can be good or bad, as long as they're honest, and I will  sign and personalize each print copy on request.

Thats it for now, folks.

I will be in touch later this week to announce the antho and to leave the email where I can be reached. I hope you all have an awesome week!

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment