COF

COF

Monday, December 29, 2014

News For The New Year

Hi, Peeps, just wanted to drop in to share a few things and give a little update as to what I've been and will be working on.

First, I want to announce another book I have coming out titled, Let Nature Decide, a science-fiction mystery, who-dun-it, and it will be out sometime in January. Woa! Two new books in one month? Eff the what?! Yeah, true story. As mentioned here and elsewhere before, The Void Legions will be out Jan 10th, and is available now for pre-order. More info on Let Nature Decide to come.

Onto what the rest of the year might bring; The Grand Rose, Book 4 of The Nonari series will be out later in the year, as will The Vatters of Klon, Book 1 in my Sunjack series. Currently, I'm working on the first book in yet another series. The book is called Soulise, the series, The Gaia Plan. Ideally I would like to get the first two books of the series out this year, but I should at least be able to get the first book out, and maybe even as early as February. (Eff the what?!)

I also have several short stories in the works, an omnibus or two, another trilogy in the planning phase, and a standalone fantasy novel that was supposed to be a short story but won't stop growing. Oh, and I will have to find time to write the sequel to Vatters of Klon within the next 12 months as well.

Lastly, any of you out there who've wanted to meet me in person (I mean, why wouldn't you want to?) you may get your chance. I should be appearing at several conventions this year so I'll keep you posted there.

And that's what the next year looks like for me in the writing world. So if the blog goes quiet for a few months, you'll know why but I'll still drop in at every available opportunity.

Have a safe and happy New Year everyone!

JJS

PS: I still have one more thing to blog about before the year is over, but consider this as the last song before the encore. laugh out loud. Ok, I'm shutting up, for now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment