COF

COF

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Updates

The blog has gone into one of its lulls again. I apologize for that but there was good reason. I've been hard at work on a new novel called Crossroads, a supernatural horror tale. I finished the first draft yesterday and now its on to the next and the next and the next.

As for future releases: the next confirmed release will be Children of The Forgotten (Print and Ebook) in one volume along with bonus material (I mentioned before that I was going to include a prequel short story with the book but due to printing issues that's not gonna happen. However, I will release the story for free here on the blog and on Amazon, so win-win). That will be out in June. The sequel to  Children of The Forgotten is still scheduled for late 2015, early 2016.

The only other piece of news on the calender is that Vatters of Klon (Book 1 in my sci-fi Sunjack Trilogy) should be out sometime in 2015 though there is no pub date just yet. I'll let you guys know the second after I do.

In the meantime, feel free to pick up a volume or two of Children of The Forgotten in its serial format:

Children of The Forgotten: The Ascent

Children of The Forgotten: The Crucible

Children of The Forgotten: The Struggle

Children of The Forgotten: The Fallen

Feel free as well to pick up a copy of any of my other books; there's a little something for everybody: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, and even a mystery.

I need to get back to writing but, as always, check back often for more news!

Happy Spring!

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment