COF

COF

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Children of The Forgotten (Update)

Ok, so the print and single-volume eBook versions of Children of The Forgotten will be out and available shortly, within a day or two. For those familiar with my serialization experiment, you knew this was coming. For those not, it's a simple history: Children of The Forgotten was serialized as an eBook and now I'm offering the whole book as a single print addition as well as an eBook addition; both with an expanded glossary detailing ranks and medals.

I had wanted to add a Chronological History of The Imperial Confederation of Ertho, a short story, and a few other surprise extras but I ran out of room. All of the extra content will eventually be available in the future books, or posted/given away free here on the blog.  

I will post links to Children of the Forgotten as they become available.

Thanks for reading!

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment