COF

COF

Friday, June 12, 2015

The Midnight Scorpion has arrived

The Midnight Scorpion is both up live on Amazon and down below here on the blog.  As with Remembering Crystals, the story will be free forever here on the blog and free for once a week every three months on Amazon. The first free week starts tomorrow, June 13th and runs to June 17th so spread the word.

For those who want the Kindle edition, the link's below:

The Midnight Scorpion

Again, IT WON'T BE FREE UNTIL TOMORROW.

While Remembering Crystals is more of a "cerebral" tale, The Midnight Scorpion is more action oriented, so it's the best of both worlds.

I hope you guys enjoy it, I love you all!

I might go dark here for a few weeks only because I'm hip deep in working on The Hunters trilogy, a shorty story for an antho, and, of course, Book Two of The New Empire Trilogy.

Have a good weekend everybody!

JJS

PS: I get back to messages quicker on FB so feel free to add me or shoot me a message on there: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment