COF

COF

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

To My Readers

Wow, so once again the response to Children of The Forgotten has been amazing to the max and I have you guys and gals (the aforementioned Readers) to thank. And I do thank each and every one of you. As a small token of my appreciation I'm gonna do the only thing I can think of, and that is to release the two short stories (the ones I've been droning on about for weeks now) sooner rather than later, for FREE, forever, for the Kindle.

Both stories are prequels to Children of The Forgotten ,taking place thousands of years previously, before the first Great Technology Gap.

The first story will be a revised version of "Remembering Crystals" (which received  honorary mention in Allegory 7 for what it's worth) and as a bonus to the bonus, the story will include the fabled, never released, Chronology of The Imperial Confederation of  Erho.

The second story is "The Midnight Scorpion" (which was previously published in the short lived antho of the same name).

Remembering Crystals will be out no later than this weekend, between 6/5 and 6/7. The Midnight Scorpion will be out the following week, no later than 6/13. That's a promise.

I know it's not much but it's the best I can do for right now. I wish I could give each of you a Caribbean Cruise or a year's worth of spa treatments or tuition for your kids' college but I'm still a little guy, so two free stories will have to do, though I plan on doing many giveaways and offering all kinds of merch freebies in the future, both near and far.

Oh, and speaking of giveaways and what not; if any of you read my previous post about "demand", I think those who are interested should know that  the second book in The New Empire Trilogy WILL be written no matter what. Projected release date is around x-mas, give or take a month. No later than Feb 2016. And yes, as I so cleverly hinted at, I will be giving away some print editions, I just don't know the exact number. As many as I can though, legally, financially, and realistically.

Okay, I'm gonna go back to writing my face off so you can have those stories on time. I can't stress how much I love you all. If I could I'd give each of you a firm handshake and a hug, and/or a kiss on the lips. For now, take this as  a rain-check for future Jason J Sergi encounters.

 JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment