COF

COF

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Children of The Forgotten Print Special



Hi Everyone,

Happy Humpday! Just dropping in quick here to the blog to let you all know that the Print Version of Children of The Forgotten is now only $9.99 in the CreateSpace Store. Get it here: Children of The Forgotten


In other news, I'm still plugging away on the The Hunters; I'm about halfway to the midpoint of the first draft. This doesn't mean  I've been idle on New Empire Book Two; on the contrary. A part of my mind is always on Book Two and even Book Three and the planned spin-offs and stand alones, constantly building on the story and leeching all  I can from the extensive back story.

And cooking on all my back burners (I have big oven) are the countless other projects that are simmering away, preparing for their time to become the main course.

That's all for now, I'll keep in touch.

Keep reading and thank you all as always!

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment