COF

COF

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Drafting Away

Finished the 2nd draft of Hunters last night. I think I might actually have a title for the book but I'm not gonna reveal it just yet because I'm not in love with it...yet. Right now we're only dating. I'm gonna let the MS rest today and work instead on trilogy notes. Tomorrow, I dive into the 3rd draft so things might get quiet here again while I write my face off.

For any of you who haven't read the original story, here's a link to the magazine it first appeared in: Hungur Issue 12 Just scroll down to Issue 12 and bingo. A warning: the short story is far different than what the trilogy will be but it can give you a good preview of what it will be about.

That's all for now folks; this man has work to do.

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment