COF

COF

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hunters Gotta New Name (and updates)

I finished the fourth draft of The Hunters last night. I'd say that the novel as a whole is about 80% done; meaning readable and commercially viable. It ain't perfect yet but in another draft or two it will get there. I've also come up with a title other than The Hunters; from here on out, The Hunters will be officially called Endless Enemy (The Fifth Migration: Book One). I've been throwing around a few names these past weeks but that's the one that seems to resonate with me and the story as a whole. Of course, everything is tentative until final edits and publication is complete, but this is what it will be for the foreseeable future.

If all goes according to plan, I should have Endless Enemy complete by early to mid December, MAYBE earlier, but that's unlikely, given the holidays and things, but it's possible.

So that's exciting. Of course, any potential pub date is still in a galaxy far far  away, but one step at a time, as the process goes.

Next order of news I have to share is that my horror novel Crossroads (Faceless Doll Book One) will be available for pre-order on Jan 15th , with full availability on March 15th. Digital ARCs will be available to reviewers before Jan 15, EMAIL me for details. And speaking of details, I don't have many to share about Crossroads itself just yet, but they will be forthcoming, and certainly before Jan 15th. What I can say is: imagine if Children of The Corn and The Exorcist had a bastard baby and then kicked it out of the house once it was a teenager. That will give you some idea of what Crossroads is about.

And lastly: Book Two of The New Empire Trilogy, aka, the sequel to Children of The Forgotten, will be out in your favorite stores in the Summer of 2016! Again, not a lot of details to share about that just now, and I'm sorry about that, but I wanted to at least give you guys and gals a heads up.

Sooo, that's it for now. My next post will probably be about Endless Enemy being done unless other news comes my way. So that's what I'll be doing. If I don't talk to you beforehand have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love you guys!

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment