COF

COF

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Crossroads Info

Some news on the writing front. My new horror novel, Crossroads (Faceless Doll Book One) will not be up for pre-sale on Jan 15th as I had previously posted, but instead will be available for direct purchase sometime before the end of Jan. I was able to finish some things early so I can get to Crossroads quicker. The book still needs final edits and all that and I'm still working on the final draft of Hunters, oops, I mean Endless Enemy, so Crossroads will have to be done after that. Regardless, I am 100% confident that I can get everything done within the confines of January 2016 and then move onto the next project, which will be, dun dun dun, Book 2 of The New Empire Trilogy---wooot!

In the meantime, here's some info on Crossroads to wet your interest...with blood: If Children of The Corn and Breaking Amish ever had a bastard child, Crossroads would be it.

From the back cover: (PS: the image above may or may not be the final front cover) (PPS: the blurb below is equally tentative)




Ex-con Leo Dudley is on the run for murder. His travels soon take him to the small village of Crossroads, Pennsylvania, where he hopes to lay low while making some easy money in the process.

With him are Elba, his best friend’s girlfriend, and Sandy, her three year old daughter. Under the guise of a young family looking for guidance, they settle in amongst the tight-knit religious community of Crossroads but, not long after their arrival, strange and terrifying things begin to happen, and as time goes on, Leo begins to wonder what kind of nightmare he’d walked into…or is the nightmare something that he’d brought with him?


That's it for now, I need to get back to Hunters, I mean Endless Enemy. I hope you all have a merry x-mas and a happy holiday!

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment