COF

COF

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Going Out Of Print

Hey, everybody.

Just letting you all know that I'm pulling from publication The Forvian Sphere, The Divine Plan, Let Nature Decide, and all the shorts published under Varsavian Press. This isn't some gimmick or ploy but my reasons are sound.

I can't promise they'll ever be in print again, but if they are, it will most likely be under a notable publishing house.


Children of The Forgotten will remain Varsavians' sole title for now and I'm going forth with my other projects as planned.

So the writing will continue, the publishing is in the hands of fate and future editors.

JJS

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    copiere A4

    ReplyDelete