COF

COF

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Funday

Time again to show some love to my neglected blog.

The first draft of Settlers is 98% complete. I had to put it aside for a bit because short story season is upon me and there are deadlines creeping up. I have about four or five really good short story ideas and about ten or twelve kinda crappy ones that have potential. So that's what I'll be working on until about Sept/Oct. Then it's either back to work on Settlers or another project waiting in the wings: Mind Upload. I won't decide until the last second.

I don't expect much to happen from now until X-Mas time, latest, so don't worry if the blog goes dark for a bit. That's not to say I won't stop in between then, I'm just giving y'all a heads up.

I hope you're all having a safe, productive, and fun summer.

Peace to your crease--J



No comments:

Post a Comment