COF

COF

Sunday, October 2, 2016

New Empire Book 2, Weekly Update (10/2)

We're almost up to 11k words this week on New Empire Book 2. 3k up from last week, I believe, so some progress there. I'm predicting there will be a huge spike in progress during the coming week, if all goes according to plan...but we all know how good plans are good for.

In related news, I've set a target date for Book 2's release: May 2017, two years to the month that Children of The Forgotten was released. Sitting here with 11k words on the slate, I think I can hit that target. Of course, if I finish earlier, I'll release it earlier; why wait? Then again, it might not be done until later. That's all right since I figure the only things that matter is that it will be out and it will be the best I can possibly make it, no matter how long it takes.

Until next week, peeps.

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment