COF

COF

Saturday, November 5, 2016

I Need Advance Reviewers for Hero of Twilight

As the headline states, I need reviewers for Hero of Twilight.

The process is real simple. Drop me an email or a message saying that you wish to review Hero of Twilight and I will send you an advance arc PDF copy of the book for free, with the promise that you will read and review it by December 5th and post a review on Amazon. Delivery date to you will be  November 15th.

The detailed summary:

Email me here: Jason J Sergi or message me here: Facebook, telling me that you wish to review Hero of Twilight. Leave me the email you want me to send the book to. (don't worry, I won't sell your email or spam you with BS..ever)

On November 15th I will send you a PDF arc of the book for free.

You promise to read it and post an honest review on Amazon by December 5th. By honest I mean just that. I don't care if it's a one star or a five star review as long as it's honest. No hard feelings, no favorites.

If you agree to this and somehow miss the December 5th deadline, don't worry about it. I know life can get in the way of best intentions but I'll take it on good faith that you'll try your hardest.

That's it for now. Thank you in advance.

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment