COF

COF

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hero of Twilight (Revised and Expanded) Good to Go!

I'm pleased to announce The Hero of Twilight (Revised and Expanded) has been completed and submitted to the proper channels. Now that all's said and done, I think this version of Hero of Twilight far exceeds the original. I'm happy with it. It's polished, I was able to add both deleted and new scenes, and chop the ones that had always bothered me. This is The Hero of Twilight I wish I'd written six years ago.

Readers old and new, I welcome and thank you all; this one's for you.

And now for a commercial:

Hero of Twilight (Revised and Expanded) will be out December 6th (5 days away! Less than a week!) From now until December 5th the pre-order price for the EBOOK will be $2.99. After that it goes up to $4.99. Hero of Twilight (Revised and Expanded) is suitable for ages 13 and up and books make great X-mas gifts. (Hint, hint). Links below and blurb below.

Print edition available soon. Price $8.95.

Hero of Twilight (Revised and Expanded) (Ebook)

 The Hero of Twilight is a a tale of hope amidst tragedy, of uncertain destinies, love and loss, and the metamorphosis of innocence into painful experience.

On a frigid winter's day, young Bathmal Arined, a youth with nothing in life but the clothes on his back and the cold love of his mother, encounters an old knight from a dying Order.The knight speaks of the glory days of old, when the world was Wild and heroes were commonplace against the resulting evils.

The encounter will send Bathmal down a road that will begin and end with death.

The world grows Wild once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: If there are any agents out there: I NEED REPRESENTATION! Email me:Jason J Sergi



No comments:

Post a Comment