COF

COF

Sunday, January 15, 2017

New Empire Trilogy Book 2, Weekly Update (1/15)

We officially have a novel. Hit 40k words earlier for Book 2. That means I put about 4k in this week. Not bad considering I also put in work on my next project (sorry, couldn't resist) which is currently unnamed but brand spanking new. Nevertheless Book 2 remains my focus.

As things currently relate to Book 2, the end remains in sight. If all goes well I should have the first draft done this week. But since things very rarely go well, let's say two weeks. That means I will have fulfilled my mathematical prediction of having it finished in January. That's all and good but I still need to have the entire book done by May. It will happen.

And even though we're still four months away, I can say that Book 2 will be available for pre-order on or around April 2. How's that for turning the screws?

 Talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment