COF

COF

Sunday, February 19, 2017

The New Empire Trilogy Book Two, Weekly Update (2/19)

10 2nd draft Chapters done from 7 1st draft Chapters of material. That's how progress is looking this week. If I was going strictly off the 1st draft then I'd be 50% done with the 2nd. In reality, I'm between 15-30% done with the 2nd draft.

I played with the idea of releasing Book 2 as a serial, like I did with Children of The Forgotten. THAT had been an experiment of sorts, and a successful one. But for Book 2 it seems somehow inappropriate. On the one hand, those waiting for Book 2 might get to read it sooner...on the other hand, the reader might just want the entire book at once. Let me know what you guys think in the comments but I'm leaning towards the entire book at once.

In a last bit of news; I have a better working title for Book 2. As you know I was thinking of naming it Children of Gaia or The Black Lions. Those have been tossed in the proverbial wastebasket. The title front-runner is now  Echoes of The Nameless. Still not set in stone, but getting closer.

The writing continues.

JJS

No comments:

Post a Comment