COF

COF

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Random Summer Hump Day Update

Hi! It's been awhile so thought I'd drop in, blow the dust off the blog and give you all an update on what I've been doing in my writing life.

In a word: a lot. Sort of

The main project I'm working on is a standalone novel called Tarot. I've mentioned it before in other posts. It's different than anything I've ever written. The best way to explain what it's about at this point is to call it a psychedelic trip through an insane mind; a cosmic onion with infinite layers; a claustrophobic dose of the meaning of life. And, oddly enough, the story has very little to do with the Tarot.

I'm also working on several short stories.

One is titled "Memory Tank"...as the name suggests it's about memories. Most of my "fun-research" often focuses on memories, thoughts, feelings..the mind in general. I touch on these subjects a lot in Tarot, as well.

Another story I'm working on is tentatively titled "Salvation"....in the future robots are programmed to keep humans from killing other humans.

"Snow Globe" is about--just as the name suggests--snow globes, with a touch of  infinite reality thrown in.

I have about four or five other short story ideas in the chute that I want to finish before returning to complete novel mode. But one word at a time.

That's it for now! I'll check back soon.

Thanks for reading!"

No comments:

Post a Comment